11.23.2006

Jager Bombs

A shot that does more than get you drunk
Jager Bombs step up and get you crunk
Throw one, two or three back
This girl suddenly is beyond wack
Packing mack
In a Chanel sack
Like an instant replay, I see me doing shots
My game exploding like a hellified gunshot
Slo mo, fast forward--it doesn't matter
At any speed, my sobriety is shattered
Was that me talking about the East Side?
And places where heaven and hell collide?
Though I'm not really a liquor connoisseur
These shots bring out my inner provocateur
Jager bomb champion
Must be stamped on my forehead in neon
"Throw it back!" A strange man shouts
Then my brother shows up and my fun is out

3 comments:

Lance said...

"Must be stamped on my forehead in neon "Throw it back!" A strange man shouts" - Saadia

you kno' you have a career in hip-hop as a writer, right?...all you have to do is continue the flow...add some beatz

...never heard of a female rapper/stay-at-home-mom before.

....but then again, nobody heard of j.k. rowling either

Anonymous said...

man, I was thinking the same thing. She was flowing hard on this one.

Saadia said...

I wish both of you could have been with me on the Jager Bomb night--I was in rare form