11.21.2006

Red Wine

Even though I kind of live in a bubble
Red wine still manages to get me into trouble
Just a few sips of a ruby cabernet
Has me showing strangers my lingerie
I don't know why red wine affects me like this
When white wine is nothing more than a gentle kiss
Chardonnay and sauvignon blanc are more friend than foe
While any red wine rocks me into full blown stereo
Pinot noir and merlot make me lose all control
Committing crimes and looking for a loophole
Though my actions are tragic-al
Red wine will always be magical
True, the red grape might put me on my ass
But believe me, there is truth in the bottom of every glass
Maybe I really am an insane type of lass
A glass of red wine bumps my game from coach to first class

3 comments:

Lance said...

nice...all you need is a beat and you'll easily be a rapper...ONE TIIIIME!!!!!

Anonymous said...

red wine bumps my game from coach to first class.....

lyrical genius

Saadia said...

What would I do without Rich and Lance?