7.13.2008

Adrian

my private serenade:
weeknight wonderful
while playing hooky from
accountability. Drinking
in dreadlocked dulcets--
full bodied and fine

sweet like sugar, he
whisper sings to me
while I ask for more
Cabernet. Brilliant
temptation with just
six strings and
five fingers

Does anyone remember my previous post about Adrian Bartholomew? The boy is trouble, but Irresistible (with a capital 'I'). I ran into him a few nights ago when I was with my book club...

Photobucket

Photobucket

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very flirtatious poem. Loved it!

I had to go back to your previous post and I chuckled: singing, dancing, and flirting. I've been told that locks have that kind of effect on people! LOL

And you wrote that poem (Bartholomew) after a cocktail? Fire, girl...skillz. :-)

Saadia said...

@sage--Girl, I wrote that first poem after MANY cocktails. (And, if I remember correctly, a shot of tequila) Thanks for visiting!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely amazing! Love the brevity of your work, yet you're still saying a whole LOT! :-)

I'll be sure to check back.

Ciao!

Mega said...

You haven't looked at a man like that since...me!

Saadia said...

@DanMega--I know, Darling. Can you ever forgive me?

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

are u finna cheat noooooooooooooooo
glad i found u folk

Chari said...

Ooooooooooo! You better stop! lol

Unknown said...

Now some things just ain't right! I thought you digged me? I'll forgive you! :0)

Oh yeah, before I forget... I switched it up too!

Papa's got a brand new Bag!

www.intimateoutings.blogspot.com

Come see me!

Oh yeah, stop in at my original site, there's a complete explanation to why I've been missing in action!

Rich Fitzgerald said...

Is there trouble in Daveland???