9.09.2007

I was having a great evening flexing my Saadia muscles. I found a new Chardonnay by Mad Housewife Cellars which was/is perfect for a late summer evening. Before I knew it, though, the bottle was empty...

























I was a little surprised that the wine disappeared so quickly. Maybe I spilled a little or something. Anyway, when I went to open another bottle--I could not find my corkscrew. I could not find anything that could be used to open a bottle of wine. I tore my kitchen apart. I am almost 100 % sure that my husband hid all of my wine-opening tools and for that...he is in big, big trouble.

4 comments:

Mizrepresent said...

The wine, the name, and this post is so so on point! LOL! Girl, you had me laughing on this one..but i feel ya...i'm sure you went right out the next morning to replenish your corkscrews!

KIKI said...

Don't that ish just make you mad...somebody always trying to mess up yo good thang LOL! Don't punish him too bad...but I do believe a good spanking is in order!

Mega said...

What a coincidence, I killed a bottle of Koonunga Hill Chardonnay this past weekend. It was heavenly.

Rich Fitzgerald said...

yeah, leave it to you to find a bottle of Madhousewives wine.