5.21.2007

I have been tagged by Andrew the Asshole. The rules of this particular tag are: * Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves. * People who are tagged need to write posts in their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. *

1. I can not resist a man with nice teeth
2. Chardonnay is my beverage of choice
3. I have a book of poetry coming out this summer
4. I'm getting my masters degree in education
5. My 3 year old likes to listen to Ludacris (and I let him)
6. I really don't like to leave my house
7. I am a voracious reader. I read several books at the same time.
8. I subscribe to Playboy Magazine.

Have a great day, Everyone!!!

9 comments:

dc_speaks said...

lol@letting your kids listen to Luda.

You're my fave kind of mom...seroiusly

thanks for the added info, MF!

Cortney Gee and The Celebrity Cane Corsos said...

like the insider view of Girly Girl thanks for the info

Dan said...

I really don't like to leave my house

Well then Sweetie, how the heck are you going to show me how to talk my way out of tickets? Can I have your Playboys when you're finished? Damn you're cool!

Unknown said...

Wow. The kids must love you! Tell the truth: is the Playboy subscription for the articles or the photos...or BOTH?

Saadia said...

Ced,
The Playboy subscription is for the articles and the photos. I can't lie.

Andrew The Asshole said...

Your my favorite MILF!!! Luda, writter, and playboy... I think your trying to turn me on.

Is it true that most women are attracted to other women?

Andrew The Asshole said...

I'm not suggesting an bi-curious things but me and ced talked bout this topic as well. It does seem to be more common in conversation I have with women is them telling me what is their "type" of girl.

Saadia said...

I think women are more apt to notice another woman that's good looking.
For instance, Dave would never say that another GUY is 'hot' or whatever. But I'm the first to point out if another girl has a nice smile or killer body. This doesn not mean that I'm attracted to other women--it's just the way girls are.
So, to answer your question, Andrew...no, I don't think most women are attracted to other women.

Mega said...

wow
I just recently dubbed someone king of the internets.
you may be the queen